Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Sweet Nieces and Nephew!







Aren't they so precious! Well of course I am a little bit prejudice though! They are growing up so fast. The oldest, Macie is growing up to look just like my sister. I have never thought that before, but I can definitely see it now. She is such an animal lover...so it was no surprise that she loved the bunnies. I told her Mommy and Daddy that she could have one, but I don't think that went over too well! They already have so many animals! Aspen Blake is such a handsome little thing and very photogenic. And finally baby Sienna has grown up way too fast. She is already 8 months old and such a cutie pie! I had a hard time choosing, but these were a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Heather, I love the picture of Me and the bunny. I Love you! Macie.