Thursday, March 26, 2009

Look Who is 94!



This is my sweet Mammaw...Miss Emma. She is 94 today! Can you believe that? We are so blessed to have her in our lives.Wow! What can I say about her? There are not enough adjectives out there, but I will try. She is honestly the strongest person I have ever seen....so many things that she has went through...and yet she has stayed strong and tough! You hardly meet many people like that anymore. If anybody is ever around an elderly person like this, you will know what I am talking about. Through everything she has been through...her rock solid faith in God has never wavered. And this is what I admire most about her. She is an example to us all. People say that my little Adison looks like her...that is a HUGE compliment to me! If she grows up and is half the woman that my Mammaw is, she will be quite the lady! We are having her a party tonight....she has definitely earned one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMMAW!!!! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

No comments: