Sunday, September 13, 2009

Introducing....Brennon Heath!


Wow! It has been awhile, but a lot has went on. Baby Brennon Heath was born on August 24th. He is such a sweet little baby! He was named after my Mom and myself. My Mom's name is Brenda..so that is where the Bren came from and of course Heath is from my name. We both had a rough start but are on the mends. For some reason, I have big babies...which makes for rough deliveries. This one ended with a forceps delivery. To make matters worse, Brennon was born with his umbilical cord wrapped two times around his neck and with what they call a "True Knot" in his cord. They said this was very rare and that a lot of babies do not make it when it is like this...so they were calling him a miracle baby! I am just so thankful that he was okay. Praise be unto the Lord! And finally I had a complication with my epidural. I had spinal headaches from it that lasted 8 days! So painful! But doing much better now. Finally feeling like I am getting back to somewhat normal. Thanks to everyone for the calls and emails checking on us both. I appreciate it! Now here is Mr. Brennon Heath!

No comments: