Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meredith....Senior from Lexington Catholic High School








This is the lovely Meredith...she is one of those girls who is beautiful without a lot of makeup...natural beauty. I first must say that I was honored when they contacted me to do their senior session when there are so many talented photographers there in Lexington. We went to a beautiful location up there...one of my favorites! Meredith is getting ready to leave for France in a few days to stay for a month..how exciting! Well exciting for her, but bitter sweet for her Mom. On this last image, Meredith used to climb this tree as a little girl...so it was only fitting for her to have her photo taken in it. I thought this was sweet! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these images. I had so many favorites...and it was a pleasure meeting you both!!

No comments: