Thursday, April 9, 2009

Boys...Boys...and more Boys!







This family is definitely blessed with the boys. They are not all siblings but are first cousins. I have to admit that I was a little nervous about doing this session...5 boys...all under the age of 7. Whew!! And the little one only being 10 days old! I have enough trouble getting my two kids to both look at the camera at the same time, but we did manage to get a few good shots. I will be doing two separate entries of this session because it was like doing two sessions in one. The first little guy Ryse was so cute with his little blankee...he just loved it! And I loved the last photo of him with his hair in the mowhawk. Mom and Dad were getting him changed..such a fun shot! And new baby Wil...isn't he such a doll? I love the way newborns look so peaceful while they are sleeping. Thank you guys for allowing me to photograph your precious boys!!!

No comments: