Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Announcement!

Well I have taken a leap of faith! I have opened up my own studio....Heather Larkey Photography. It is located on North 25,(going toward East Bernstadt) in the Oak Tree Plaza Center. This has all happened really fast, but I am really excited. I was hesitant to open a studio because I absolutely love on location shooting, but I realized that I was going to be missing out on a lot of sessions that I love....babies and children. I am truly grateful for the response I have gotten so far. So thank you to all who have supported and encouraged me to take on this new adventure in my life. I will be doing all areas of photography including: maternity, babies, children, seniors, weddings and on location sessions. So call me to schedule your appointment. Looking forward to seeing you there!! Heather

No comments: